Collektr (also known as "Collektr Sdn. Bhd.") is committed to taking all of our customers' privacy seriously, inclusive of our PDPA Policy, and we will only collect, record, hold, store, use and protect your personal and/or company's information as outlined below.
You can visit our website and browse with limitations without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous. We will not be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“Account”) as a customer or supplier and have logged on with your user account and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected].
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
The information we collect are those provided by you upon your registration for use of the Website together with information we learn from your use of the Website. This information may include your personal identification details such as your name, contact number and other information which identifies you. We may also collect information about you when you contact us by email, telephone or other means of communication including social media.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorized and consented by you.
A sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website may share the following details:
- Account registration: Name, Email, Address, City, Country, Mobile Number, Business Name and Registration Number (if applicable)
- Purchase and/or transaction on the Website: All account registration information listed above, Mobile Number of Person in Charge (if different than the information above), Delivery Address (if different than the information above), Payment Methodology
2. How Do We Use The Information?
We do not sell or disclose your information in an unauthorized manner to any third parties. Your information is used strictly for the following purposes:
- Verify your identity;
- Verify your eligibility to register as a user of the Website;
- Process your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Website;
- Maintaining and managing your registration as a user;
- Communicate with you;
- Provide you with customer service and respond to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- Facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Website;
- Perform research or statistical analysis in order to improve the Website;
- Improve our product offerings and services;
- Marketing and promotional purposes;
- Provide our products and services to you;
- Notify you of any changes to our terms and conditions or the products and services offered to you;
- Inform you of products and services which may be of interest to you including information about products and services offered by our affiliated companies and selected third-party partners;
- Maintain records as part of our business or other purposes in so far as is permitted by the law; and
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
Subject to obtaining your consent under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number (“Marketing Data”) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the Website from time to time to members of the Website.
If you voluntarily submit any information to the Website for publication on the Website including but not limited to, Company Profile and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Website (“Voluntary Information”).
3. Disclosure and Safeguarding the Information
4. Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Collektr, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within Collektr that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our Website, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information may be collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
6. Minors & Age Consent
This Website and contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our website. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should us at [email protected].
7. Security Measures
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of the information we hold. For registered users of the Website, your registration information and account information (if any) can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log-in information on that shared computer.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
8. Prohibited Items
You and/or your company are not allowed to purchase, sell or trade anything in relation to any product that is restricted and/or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction. The following products (but not limited to) are illegal and will not be listed in our Website:
- Products that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance
- Drugs and narcotics
- Medicine and prescription based drugs
- Human parts, organs and related products
- Animals and animal parts and related products
- Pornographic content, products and material
- Weapons, guns, arms, firearms, military arms, ammunition and related products
- Hazardous and dangerous material
- Fake IDs
- Counterfeit products
Additionally, we do not allow you and/your company to purchase, sell or trade:
- Stocks, currencies and securities
- Payment cards including credit and debit
- Software unless authorized by the owner
Collektr, in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions.
9. Data Deletion
Right to Access and Correction of Personal Data
We want to ensure that the information we have is accurate and up to date for us to provide the best possible service to you. All users of the Website, including you, have the right to access, update or correct any information by updating your registration details on the Website.
If you have any queries or complaints, as well as suspect any misuse or suspected misuse of your information, you may contact us at [email protected].